I like Lego.
I may even have a small addiction to it. There, I said it. I also like social media. Who’da thunk it?
So if you combine the two, you get these b-e-a-utiful creations from Minifigs.me:
Never before have I frantically tried to justify spending a good chunk of dosh just to get these little delights on my desk. Here’s what I’ve got so far:
- They would make my life better.
- They would make my heart happy to see each and every day.
- It’s Lego.
- They will defend the social media accounts I look after whilst I’m not at my desk.
- They will fit in with the other desk Minifigs. I imagine they will have parties and use my mugs/bowls as a swimming pool/hot tub.
- They have sweet shirts.
- They will defend my desk from evil.
- They have accessories.
- It’s the best Lego EVER.
- They will keep Jimmy the hopping spider company.
- I want them.
I think that covers it. Now not only can you get some super awesome social media Minifigs, but you can create your freakin’ own. CREATE YOUR FREAKIN’ OWN. The temptation to get a mini Jen created is sky high, but my bank balance does not agree with it. My debit card is actually crying in the corner right now scared of what might happen to it very soon.
I finally moved on from the idea of creating a mini me. I continued to ponder along, trawling through websites as I do most Sundays, when I realised I hadn’t checked out the other parts of the site. That’s when I found the As Seen On TV section. More importantly, I found the Dr. Who creations. Sweet baby carrots, they’ve only gone and made a Matt Smith one.
So now I’m at a cross roads. Do I eat or do I buy Minifigs? Hmm.